Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Hanging with Mom in NYC

For her birthday, mom and her three sisters flew out to New York City to spend the week shopping, eating and going to Broadway shows. I was so lucky - and so excited - to be invited! I spent just 24 hours in the city with them but had the best time. Happy Birthday, Mom! Hope we can do it again next year!

Shopping at Bloomingdales, lunch at the new Nordstrom Cafe, Broadway to see Mean Girls, and then dinner at Victor's Cafe. These ladies don't stop...


The next morning we walked around a new area called Hudson Yard. This cool building is a bunch of staircases with incredible views of the city! From here, we walked down to Chelsea's market for lunch, shopping and fresh donuts. It was such a cute place! Then I had to RUN 20 blocks to catch my train back home...

Loved this card my mom got...

No comments:

Post a Comment