Friday, August 28, 2009

Please Touch Museum

It's 10:30 pm. I'm exhausted. It has been THE longest day of my life and yet, I can't sleep. I've been laying in bed for nearly an hour and decided to get up and do something more productive. However, since our house might be the loudest, creakiest house ever built, my 'productive' something is limited to my computer. Hence... I'm blogging so as to not wake up the kids, the husband, the neighbors.

A few weeks ago the girls and I tried to go to the Please Touch Museum in Philly (read the Liberty Bell posting below), which turned into a relatively bad evening. We attempted another try last Friday and had great success despite the overwhelming crowd. So much success, in fact, that we went back the very next day.

If any of you ever come to visit us in PA, (I know, I'm not holding my breath) and have kids, we're definitely going to this museum. It is so much fun and their new location is huge! There is so much to see and do that you could easily spend the whole day there and not see and play with everything they offer. I can see we are going to be regular visitors to this place from now on.
This is the Please Touch Museum... It's huge, don't you think!? Not only does the museum take up the entire building, it's has a full-sized basement, too. (Photo credit: Ella Asay)
The museum had a Merry-go-round, which, for some weird reason, kids really like.
These are the only pictures I took from our two days at the museum. I had a hard enough time keeping track of two little independent girls running in opposite directions that I didn't want to add more stress to my life. This is the only time they were strapped down.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ash...I can so relate to your post! It looks like the museum is awesome! We just may have to consider a trip out there to visit :)

    ReplyDelete