Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday at Sonic

My daughter has a serious obsession with Sonic. When asked where she would like to go for lunch on her birthday, her reply, without a moment's thought, was, "Sonic." I'm not sure why. Of course, their corn dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches are great, but I think she just likes "picnicking" in the car. "Fine by me," I said because Cherry-limeades are MY obsession!

So, that's where we went for her birthday lunch... Sonic! Pretty fancy, huh?
While most of you have a Sonic on every corner, we used to have to drive 35 minutes to get to one. Now, we're lucky enough to have one only 15 minutes away. I love it when this sign comes in to view. Cherry-limeade heaven awaits.
We didn't think picnicking in the 12-passenger van my mom rented was a good idea with this many people. Sorry Ella. She loved it anyway.
What to order? So many choices, so little time.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ella! A cherry limeade sounds good...

    You look so good, Ash!

    ReplyDelete