Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4.5 Months

This is me when I was six months pregnant with Brooklyn...
This is me at only four and a half months pregnant.

I can't believe I'm only 4.5 months pregnant. If you could see the belly I'm growing you'd think I was six months along. Seriously. I know it probably doesn't look like much to anyone else, but to me... it's HUGE! At least, compared to my last two pregnancies.

I have a few things working against me this time around. Here are my big-belly excuses:
1. It's my third - things are going to just pop right back to where they were the last time around, right?;
2. I'm old... older than I was for the last two;
3. It's a boy... at least, I think it is (I find out for sure next Thursday). It has to be or else I wouldn't be this big this soon. Although, Ryan keeps reminding me that I've thought it was a boy the last two times and I've been wrong twice now.
4. The weather. I've literally been hibernating since October. I don't like the cold, which means I've had absolutely NO exercise in a very long time!
5. The holidays. If you're going to get pregnant, don't do it just before the holidays. I've eaten my way through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, and now Easter (three bags of jelly beans in just five days, yikes!)

I guess that's enough excuses. Is now a bad time to start a rigorous exercise and diet program? How about I try to lay off the jelly beans for a few days?

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of what you think you are still the skinniest pregnant person I've ever seen :) I would kill for thighs that thin when I am pregnant!! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy (I'm crossing my fingers).

    ReplyDelete