Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is there a Princess in the house?

I think I may have a Princess in the house.

I know I have two girls, but the first one isn't really the "Princess" type. Sure she likes to play "dress up" on occasion, but she really likes digging in the dirt, playing with slimy worms, hunting for bugs (spiders, too!), playing ball, fishing, playing in the freezing snow soaking wet for hours, planting gardens, riding her bike, etc.

No, it's the other one I'm wondering about. She really likes wearing jewelry, her pink tutu and "Princess" shoes (even though she can't walk two steps in them). She FREAKS out when her bracelets fall off her wrist, her purse won't stay on her arm, or I won't let her wear all of the jewelry I have on at the time. She also carries a doll around the house and gives her loving, adorable kisses every few minutes.

Maybe it's a phase. Who knows? But for now I have to say I definitely have a Princess in the house.
Notice the shoes, tutu, necklace, purse, and stroller with baby. Funny isn't it?
Here they are playing "Royal Ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment