Sunday, April 11, 2010

You might be a Mexican if...

you just spent eight days in Arizona eating nothing but delicious Mexican food. Did I mention how good it was?! We're all craving it now that we're back in Pennsylvania where the closest thing to Mexican food is Taco Bell.

We had so much fun in Arizona with my family and Ryans. The girls LOVED hanging out with all of their cousins, playing outside in the warm sunshine, swimming in Sugar's pool, going to the Phoenix Zoo, watching the Cubs play ball, decorating and hunting for Easter Eggs three times, riding bikes, crafting, and just plain hanging out.

Ryan loved golfing all day and night.

I loved just being with everyone and seeing how much all of the cousins have grown over the past year.

If it wasn't a full day of travel, we'd be hanging out in Arizona a whole lot more! (Although, it broke my heart when Ella started crying at the airport because she didn't want to leave and knowing Sugar was out shopping somewhere doing the same thing.)

We can't wait to come back and see everyone again in June! Until then, I'd better start tackling those 18 loads of laundry I have piled up around the house. Oh, and can someone please send us some El Charro?
Brooklyn was terrified of the big, long, black giraffe tongue coming towards her and the food she was holding.
Ella wasn't scared at all. How cool that we got to feed the giraffe at the zoo!
Case's 5th birthday party at Bounce U. So much fun!
One of the many Easter Egg hunts on Easter morning.
One of the few family pictures we have and of course I'm still in my robe. Darn.
Ledger, Case, Brody, Berkley, Ella, Presley and Brooklyn.
Sitting pretty. The one year I actually remember to buy Easter dresses and we didn't even have church because of General Conference. Oh well. Thanks for the hair-dos, mom!
As good as it's going to get.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you are pregnant? You don't even look it!!! Glad you guys had a fun time. We wish we could have made it over to catch up with you guys. Maybe next time.... I know Pete would have loved to have gone golfing with Ryan!

    ReplyDelete