Yesterday was a special day for little Miss Kendall. She received a beautiful blessing from her very proud dad, with Grandpa Asay, Uncle Layne, Bishop Ross and Neal Topham joining the Priesthood circle. Ryan blessed Kendall with all of the things a parent wants for their sweet little girl... health, happiness, faithfulness, a good education, all the opportunities a life here on earth can offer and so much more. I always wish I could record the blessing, but I guess it's recorded in heaven.
Grandma Sugar got Kendall a beautiful white dress to wear for her blessing and (you'll be so proud of me Linds) I got Kendall a headband to wear on her special day. She looked so cute. She fell asleep in my arms just as Ryan was walking down to get her for the blessing. Since I hate binkies, I took it out of her mouth for the blessing. Bad idea. She started getting fussy half way through. She wasn't sobbing, but fussing. Oh well.
Kendall is getting so big. She's seven weeks today and I'm guessing she's about ten pounds now. The double chins and rolls are starting to appear on her arms and legs. She is such a cutie pie. She still has lots of dark hair, and, come to find out, it's really really curly. Her dark blue eyes are getting lighter and she's so aware of her surroundings. She looks around at things now and will turn when she hears a familiar voice. She also LOVES taking baths!
The best part of the week is that Kendall is finally starting to smile. Oh my gosh, it's the cutest thing. I just love it and now everyone in the house is trying to get her to smile... her sisters, her grandparents, me, Ryan. We just love it. I have to say this little girl is loved by a whole lota people.
In her dress and looking super cute. Now, which headband and flower to wear?
We all agreed this was the one. What do you think Linds?
Zachary is dressed and ready to go to church. Apparently it was quite a fight to get him to take off his birthday gear before going into the church building.
Three generations.
Aunt Shelley is laughing at Kendall's big belly.
Grandma and Grandpa Asay. What a great picture. Thanks Christy!
How dare I laugh at her big belly when it was probably MY big belly that was pushing hers out! :) What a special day and a special girl. Thanks for letting us be part of it!
ReplyDeleteTHE cutest pictures Ashley. Kendall looks like a little doll!
ReplyDelete