Yes, I know, can you believe he's that old?! Where does the time go? Weren't we just 25 years old, getting married and starting our life together? A lot has happened in the past 10 years, but luckily he's still the amazingly awesome man I chose to marry! Well, actually he's even better!
Somehow we've started the tradition of going to the "crazy food place" (as Ella likes to call it) for our birthday dinners. I went for my birthday, Ella for hers and now Ryan. We had a fun, but very low-key kind of day.
Ella was so excited about Ryan's birthday... ever since hers was officially over. She'd been giving Ryan birthday 'gifts' (hand made artwork) for a few days leading up to the big day. So, when she woke up on Tuesday and found out that THIS day was his birthday I was surprised that she got all stressed out that the house wasn't decorated yet. She said to Ryan, "Oh no! I didn't know your birthday was going to be today! We haven't decorated for your birthday yet. Oh great! I think you might have to help us decorate, dad."
Happy 35th Ryan!
One of Ella's birthday gifts.
In case you're wondering, it's a sticker snowman.
Sorry, Ryan, I had to add this one, too. If you can't read Ella's handwriting it says, "Don't Light Matches." She taped it to our bathroom door. Pretty funny.
Happy Birthday Ryan! What a lucky man you are. A beautiful wife and 3 amazing little girls. Doesn't get much better than that! Oh yeah, and an unforgetable Aunt Shelley (cause she won't let you forget!)! HA. Love ya.
ReplyDelete