Kendall turned three months old today and she is getting cuter and cuter every day. She is one big bundle of happiness, even when she's starving. (It seems like she's always waiting patiently for her turn with me.) She loves to laugh and smile at anyone and everyone, but particularly Ella and Brooklyn. Kendall just lights up and smiles at the sound of Ella's voice when we pick her up from school every day.
Kendall's eyes are still as blue as can be and her eyelashes, which were nearly invisible at birth are long and dark now. Her hair is still pretty dark, too, but I noticed tonight that it's starting to thin on the back of her head. She's getting more rolls on her arms and legs and is up to the size two diapers already.
Kendall still loves bath time (who doesn't!) and her playmat where she learned to turn over from her stomach to her back last week. Today she tried really hard to roll from her back to her stomach, but she didn't quite make it. I finally got her to sleep in her cradle (as opposed to her floor swing) this week, which is an absolute miracle. Truly! However, if you saw the way she was sleeping in it, you'd probably freak out. I ended up laying my super soft down pillow in the cradle and laying Kendall directly on top of it (on her back, of course). Then, I propped up one end of the cradle with a shoe box so it's on an angle. That's to help with her really stuffy nose. Crazy, I know, but she can't sleep in that swing forever!
Today, Kendall started speaking a new language... all sorts of new sounds, which was so fun and interesting to hear. I'm concerned about what our house is going to sound like when she actually does start talking. There isn't a quite moment in our house... EVER... when Ella and Brooklyn are home. They are usually talking at the same time and non-stop!! I can't imagine a third voice in there in a year or two. (I'll have to ask my grandpa Pomeroy (father to four girls) how he survived the constant noise.)
For now, I'm just enjoying my quite snuggle times with this little girl - they are few and far between and usually happen at around 2 am - but they are absolutely wonderful when they do happen. She is such a blessing and I thank my Heavenly Father for her every night!
She is absolutely adorable! I love her hair! Congrats by the way on number three. Also i loved the pics of her in her "Halloween" costume! Check out our blog that i started in May. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeletehttp://mirthfulmorgans.blogspot.com/
Love Nicola
I love seeing your little girls! It makes me sooo excited to have our own little princess!
ReplyDeleteCute blog background! Kendall is getting so big and so cute. Have you tried the car seat for her to sleep in? Nice incline and still bundled up...or are you trying to get her into a crib?
ReplyDelete