All day long we heard Ella say, "THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!" I have to say it was pretty awesome. There's nothing better than hearing your kids scream with joy and watching them jump up and down as they tear open a present and see what's inside. We had a lot of that this Christmas, especially now that Brooklyn is old enough to understand it a little better. I can't imagine what next Christmas will be like when Kendall gets it, too. Boy, the neighbors will need earplugs for sure.
The Asay family was very blessed this Christmas. After opening gifts from mom, dad, and grandparents, we discovered a note on our Christmas tree from Santa. He sent the girls on a scavenger hunt throughout the house and at the end was his gift to them.
Ella has been telling and writing letters to Santa Clause the past few weeks informing him that she would LOVE to get "a computer that plays games and movies." Lucky for her he delivered the most adorable hot pink mini laptop computer.
Brooklyn has been telling everyone who asks that she wants a car like mommys... meaning a Suburban... not a toy Suburban... a real Suburban the same size as mine. Ya, that's a tough one to deliver, but you know Santa. He has his ways. He left her a hot pink, two-passenger Jeep.
Kendall got a Bumbo... and yes, she was thrilled I'm sure! =-)
I have to say I'm pretty happy with my new camera from my mom, and the two rolls of tape my girls gave me. (Long story, but that's what I asked them for). Ryan loves his new suit and driver.
What a wonderful Christmas and how blessed we are for our family and good health. Merry Christmas.
Daddy's little girls.
Thanks for sharing! I love seeing what the girls are doing. How fun you must of had! Tell Ella that Connor received a "pink" computer too! His happened to be Ashlee's old one cause she has updated to a Ipad! :)
ReplyDeleteDo you get pounded with snow as well? Hope to see you all more in the New Year! Hugs and kisses! Shelley for all the NJ Asay's
Sorry for all the misspelled words! I guess that's why the ask you to preview right? HA.
ReplyDelete