I finally took Kendall to get her first haircut last week. Those little wispies were driving me crazy and they just had to be trimmed. The new look is much better, I think. Ella, however, thinks Kendall looks like a boy now. I'm not sure her hair looked all that girlie before the haircut.
Brooklyn got her hair cut, too. Unfortunately, I wasn’t specific enough about what I wanted. Instead of side-swept bangs like she had before (and I LOVED), she got the most ridiculous, uneven, butch-short Ceasar (or Dumb and Dumber if you know the movie) bangs. I was about to say something to the hair cutter when Brooklyn said with the biggest smile while looking in the mirror, “I luv my air.” Well, if she’s happy with the cut then I guess I’ll have to be happy with it, too. Although, I find myself explaining to everyone why my daughter’s hair looks so ridiculous. Oh hair, please grow fast so we can fix you!
No comments:
Post a Comment