Kendall started rice cereal today. Yippee! It was a pretty exciting event (well, not really)! I think she loved the new flavor and texture of food in her mouth, but it was hard to tell because Ella and Brooklyn wouldn't stop yelling at eachother over who got to feed her. So, most of the time Kendall got two spoons shoved in her face and down her throat. Poor thing. She's such a good sport and the fact that she kept opening her mouth for more is a good sign that the transition to real food might be a smooth one. Can't wait to get started the good stuff... foods that actually have some flavor!
Ella got her report card last week and, as we suspected, she has been doing so great at school. Her super awesome teacher gave her great marks in all the different categories and even wrote the nicest note on the back. It said,
"Ella is a delightful girl with an exuberant spirit. She loves art and even her worksheets are turned in to me with color and decoration, so much so that sometimes I can't read her answers. She is cheerful and loving, a friend to everyone. She takes time with her work and is pleased when she is successful, which is most of the time. It is truly a pleasure to have Ella in my class."
When I met with Mrs. Vogel last week, she had nothing but nice things to say about Ella (which makes me happy, of course). I love that Ella LOVES school and her teacher so much. Thanks Mrs. Vogel for making a difference in this little girl's life.
I look so forward to your posts. Kendall is a doll. What wonderful big sisters she has, oh and parents too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Ella for her excellent report card! Isn't it great when they get awesome teachers? Don't ever settle for anything less! We would love to see the PA Asay's soon!!!