Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snowed in… again!

We were snowed in again today. That meant no school, no tumbling classes, and unfortunately, no power for about 4 1/2 hours either. Not to worry... we kept ourselves busy all day (but the house is even more of a disaster now!)

We set up the girls' new club house that they got for Christmas... in our family room.

The girls brought nearly every toy from the playroom inside the club house - and as you can see a little was overflowing out the right side. Actually, Ella said that was the kitchen.

Ella made her first snowman of the season a few weeks ago. He's small, but cute.

Every year Ryan and Ella build a big snow fort and a stash of pre-made snowballs. Every time I come outside I get hit with one.

Ella can stay out in the snow for HOURS. She's crazy. I'm usually begging to go back inside for some hot chocolate after about five minutes (if they can even drag me outside in the first place!).

Brooklyn is starting to like the snow a lot more this year. We usually have so many layers on her that it would be impossible for her to get cold anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I just showed Connor the snow fort with snowballs and he is soooo ready to take you two on!

    ReplyDelete