Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Starting 2011

Ya, I know I’m a little late, but here’s how we celebrated the start of the new year.

On New Year's Eve we went to a party at our friends' house. It was so fun... lots of adults and good conversation, tons of kids and toys to entertain them in the basement, plenty of delicious food to pig out on, and exciting poppers for the kids to explode at 9 pm when we celebrated the new year.


On New Year’s Day we had fun making gingerbread houses. Instead of making them out of graham crackers and homemade frosting like we've done in the past (and having two kids so upset because their houses won’t stay together), I forked over the $19 bucks and bought two gingerbread house making kits. Sooooo worth the money! The girls had a ball and I have to say, Ryan was totally into it, too.



Don't worry Kendall. Next year you'll get your very own to make.




1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute Ash. I can't get over how much Ella seems to look like Ryan! She is adorable. I love Brooklyn's big, blue eyes too, and seriously...could Kendall be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete