Yes, I LOVE Ikea and I really really really love my new Ikea closet. (Although, Ryan and I didn't like assembling the closet, but it was so worth it)...

For those of you who actually have a closet in your bedroom, this means nothing. But to those of us who live in houses built before the invention of closets, this is gold! By the way, how do you like my little dresser? I found it by a dumpster and painted it silver. Nothing like free furniture, huh?

Ahhh, organization. If only the rest of my house would stay as organized as this I'm sure it would feel like Heaven!

I even have jewelry drawers and a hanging bar for my necklaces. Yep, I like to lay in bed with the closet door wide open and just smile.

Look at that shoe rack. Beautiful. Looks like there's a clothes bar with a little room for a few more items. =-)
No comments:
Post a Comment