Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm a professional photographer...

Okay, maybe not, but that's the way I feel with my new super-sized, fancy shmancie, high-class, digital Christmas gift. Yes, this camera has far more features than I will ever need or ever learn how to use (with my amateur photo-taking skills), but boy is it fun to play with.

And, that's basically what I've been doing with it the past few months. I had one major set-back with the camera (which is why I haven't posted anything here in a month), but now I think I'm back up and running and ready to shoot my days away (because I have nothing better to do with my time than to take pictures all day, right?) At least I have great subjects, and there's nothing more I'd like to take pictures of than these three...

Here's to becoming a professional photographer - if only in my dreams...

Rainbows with sidewalk chalk. Love the crown, Ella.Trying out the "action" feature on my camera as Ella spins around in the tea cup.

Brooklyn woke up this morning and decided it was time to wear this Halloween shirt again. You can imagine we got a lot of second looks and funny comments about it throughout the day! (Shirt courtesy of Aunt Lisa five years ago. It was Ella's)




Brooklyn decided to get soaked in the rain.
Brooklyn is making faces at Kendall in an attempt to get her to smile for me. She only stops smiling when I pull out the camera.
That tongue says it all. I guess she's tired of being photographed for the day?

Would you look at that flower, Linds!? Aren't you proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment