We made one this weekend at the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure in Washington D.C. Our family has been walking the 3.2 mile route for five years now and every year we look forward to going.

This year Ryan's aunt Kathleen and cousin Garrett joined us for the race.

Friday night is Family Fun Night. The girls had the best time and I had a hard time getting them to leave the party at 9 pm. They would have stayed all night and painted.

I'm not sure Kendall had too much fun. She was exhausted when the party started - as if you can't tell from her eyes.

This year the girls were brave enough to get their faces painted. Wow, the artist was amazing. Ella loved being a butterfly and Brooklyn loved being a cat. I'm sure the hotel laundry staff isn't going to love what I did to their white washcloths trying to get the paint off these girls' faces.

That face painting is awesome!! It looks like you guys had a good time.
ReplyDelete