Since we were already in Texas, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to fly up to see my Aunt Lisa and her family in Dallas. Of course, Ryan had to get back to work in PA so the girls and I went alone.
Aside from all of the fun stuff we did at their house, like swimming, playing with their dog Muffin, watching movies in their movie theater, tie-dying t-shirts, and playing in all of Chandler and Hayley's old toys and dolls, we went to Lego Land and this really cool indoor zoo/aquarium.
Lego Land had a really fun indoor play gym where the girls could climb up a huge tower, crawl through tunnels, and slide down slides. They had a huge castle with tables and Lego pieces so you could build your own something, a ride, a 3-d movie and other fun stuff.
The indoor aquarium was awesome! We literally walked into a jungle where exotic birds were flying all around. They had monkeys, frogs, alligators, penguins, sharks, flamingos, etc. The best part was the shark feeding. We sat inside a glass tunnel where the sharks swam and ate their lunch all around us. It was really cool.
Ella and Brooklyn feeding one of the birds.
The aquarium had so many cool, unusual, exotic fish.
Chandler and Lisa taught us how to tie-die t-shirts. They turned out so good.
The girls swam with Chandler nearly every single day we were there. Lisa bought the little floatie for Kendall, but as you can see, Brooklyn loved it and never gave it up for Kendall to sit in.
Again, the girls and I had so much fun hanging out with Lisa, Brett, Chandler and Hayley in Dallas. It was non-stop girlie fun and I was kinda starting to feel sorry for Brett... kinda. He was so in love with Kendall that I think he forgot about all of the funny things Ella and Brooklyn were saying and doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment