Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ryan Gets OLDER!!

Yesterday was Ryan's 37th birthday and he decided he wanted Outback for dinner. We hadn't been there in ages - cause it's a little bit of a hike - but it was great to get out of Yardley and go somewhere we don't normally go for dinner. The kids were exhausted by the time we got home, so we decided to open cards today after soccer. The girls picked out a card, balloon, Swedish Fish, and orange Tic Tacs for Ryan. I think they had ulterior motives for the candy and balloon.

Here's a little about Mr. Ryan Asay...
Occupation? Investor Relations, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Favorite past time? Relaxing on the couch
If you could be anyone, who would it be? I'm not sure I'm dying to swap places with anyone.
If you could do anything professionally, what would you do? Professional yoga instructor? Ha Ha.
Favorite color? Orange
Favorite food? Mexican
Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
Favorite football team? Broncos of course!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy... retired


The large bag of Swedish Fish didn't last long. I'm not sure if Ryan even got any?

1 comment: