Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Fun

The Halloween festivities began this past weekend. Friday night we went to dinner at our good friends' house for a dutch oven dinner and their traditional Halloween Family Party. We played some really fun games, went fishing for prizes, tried to catch donuts on a string, ate an awesome dutch oven dinner, won cupcakes, and enjoyed Ella, Brooklyn and Kendall's giddy excitement over it all.

Then on Saturday our ward had a trunk or treat and chili cook-off in the church parking lot. We decorated the back of the suburban, ate chili and cornbread, handed out and collected treats, and had fun with our friends from church. It was such a fun night. (The pictures aren't great - they are from my ancient iPhone.)

Dinner and Halloween fun at the Rawlins' house...

Pin the face on the Jack-o-lantern...

I think Brooklyn got the chocolate donut...

I love that I have re-used this Halloween costume five or six times, starting with Ella's second Halloween. It was worth every pound I paid for it when we lived in London. Kendall loved wearing it.
Almost ready to go trunk or treating with one of Ella's friends. Ella is an Egyptian princess and Brooklyn is a Renaissance princess (in case you weren't quite clear on that).




No comments:

Post a Comment