Chopping down a tree is man's work...
Hmmmm... are you guys sure this is the "perfect" family Christmas tree?...
We are ready to snip the rope and watch our tree "explode"...! We didn't realize, however, how many spiders would come exploding out of the tree, too! That's the problem with live trees... you never know what you're going to find inside!
I think every ornament that made it into these hands also hit the floor before making it to the tree. We always break several ornaments a year, but I plug in the hot glue gun so it's ready to roll before we even get started...
I love letting the kids decorate the tree however they want. They think it turns out so "beautiful!" Every time I look at it, though, I just laugh. It's quite the tree! It looks especially funny this year because the whole bottom half of the tree is completely void of ornaments! This is so Hudson can't get into any more trouble than he already does!
It was Brooklyn's year to put the star on the tree. She was super excited...
I felt really bad that we decorated the tree while Hudson was sleeping, but it was necessary. The little guy is trouble! However, we waited until he was awake before putting the crowing star on top. Happy first Christmas Hudson!
See, he's already looking for goodies to grab...
The final masterpiece. Go ahead... you can laugh, too. I won't be offended AT ALL!!










No comments:
Post a Comment