Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Date Night with Mom

Our back-to-school dates this summer were great (aside from forgetting my real camera to take pictures). Both girls needed clothes so we set out to get the job done. I don't usually like shopping, but I love it when I get to go with just one child at a time and we get some quality time together. Plus, it's fun to see what everyone picks out!

Ella and I had a lunch date one Saturday after she had some dental work done. We stopped at Old Navy across the street from the dentist just to pick up some shorts to get her through the rest of the summer and ended up with bags of clothes (and no shorts at all). Afterwards, she chose CheeBurger CheeBurger for lunch.


Brooklyn demanded to go to the mall on her date night, so we started in Macy's, traveled to Children's Place, ventured into Justice for the first time and ended up at Cold Stone Creamery for mint ice cream with gummy bears. We got quite a few cute things for her, but my favorite were a super cute pair of shoes. On the way out of the mall, holding hands and bags of clothes, she said, "We should do this more often, just me and you." I couldn't agree more, smiley pants!! …
 Ummm, I think she loves this dress… 

No comments:

Post a Comment