Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Elsa, Peach Picking, Slip'n'slide

Kendall's Chasing Fireflies Elsa costume arrived last week and she's worn it nearly every day since. It's really pretty and she looks super cute in it…


We went peach picking this weekend at Shady Brook Farm. That place is amazing. They have something great going on there every season and holiday of the year. This weekend, they had a fun little Peach Festival going on with huge bounce houses, bumper cars, a mining station, playground, etc. After playing, we took the tractor ride out to the peach fields and picked the most delicious peaches ever! Holy cow they were good!



 Hudson was picking up all the yucky rotten ones on the ground and throwing them like balls...
 Yes, I let the girls pick out their own clothes today. Kendall ALMOST looks normal if it weren't for her random knee-high socks in the dead of summer...

 Mining… We found fool's gold in our batch and lots of other gems and fossils…




For weeks now Ryan and I have been anxious to build a giant slip'n'slide in our awesomely fun backyard. Finally, on Friday, Ryan seized the moment and got it done. Holy cow it's so fun… and then we added sleds. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload the videos I took of everyone racing down the hill, but they are seriously funny!

100 ft, downhill… 

 Wipe out...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment