Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just keep swimming!

The best money I ever spent was for swim lessons! I am so very excited… I finally have two little girls who can swim confidently in the water without hanging on to me for dear life the whole time. We love going to the pool now and all three girls are swimming like little fish. It's so AWESOME, and they are so HAPPY about it!
All suited up and ready to swim...
 Ella has been a great swimmer for years, so at swim lessons she's working on her strokes...
 Brooklyn was sooooo excited when her swim coach pulled out the flippers… she couldn't wait to put them on and give them a try...
 Kendall was pretty excited about those flans, too...
 Ella is trying to get her side-ways breathing down for freestyle...
Listening intently to instructions before kicking off again...
 Wow, Miss Kendall, you're so strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment