Every year, the first graders celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday by inviting a special person to the school for "Reading Cafe." We eat cookies, drink milk, and get to pick out whatever books we want our first graders to read to us during that time. Brooklyn is becoming such a great reader... she's really taking off (even her teacher said so while we were sitting there). I'm so proud of her, and was so happy to get to spend an hour or so with her to hear the progress she's made this year. Thanks for picking me, Brooklyn.
Here she comes, arms full of books to read to me...
Nice hat girlfriend. Ummm, where did all your teeth go? ...
Choosing from the wide variety of cafe items - chocolate chip or sugar cookie, milk or water - Brooklyn makes a great waitress. How can I train her to do this at home while I lay on the couch and read to myself all day? ...
I love you Miss Brooklyn...
No comments:
Post a Comment