Friday, March 27, 2015

Tooth Number FOUR

This poor little thing was just barely hanging on by a thread. I immediately sent a text to Aunt Lindsey out in Arizona to see if she could fly out ASAP to pull it out for me cause my stomach just couldn't take another tooth pulling. Yuck! Since Aunt Lindsey seems to thrive on pulling out teeth (having enjoyed pulling out one of Ella's at the cabin few years back), I figured she'd be the best one to call. However, not 10 minutes later, the wiggly tooth released it's weak grip on Brooklyn's gums while she was brushing her teeth and was just barely saved from going down the drain into outer darkness. It was a close call! However, it was saved and the tooth fairy came that night and all was well in the world.

When Brooklyn showed me this tooth wiggling in all unnatural angles, I knew it was nearly time for it to come out. Unfortunately, I just couldn't do it, and neither could Brooklyn...

Luckily, the toothbrush was on our side and helped a great deal... 

No comments:

Post a Comment