Friday, March 13, 2015

Is that the sun?

I almost didn't believe it! The sun was shining today, and you could even feel a bit of warmth!!! So you'd better believe we took full advantage of it. We played outside until it was time for dinner, and even then, no one wanted to come in! Oh how we long for Spring.

Remember those awesome Christmas gifts Santa brought that have been collecting dust in our garage? Well, they came out today...

This quad Santa brought goes really fast! Helmets are a must! Go get one on Brooklyn ... 

Our poor little pink jeep has done it's time. The wheels are literally shredded - I mean completely. I might have to keep them as mementos though. We'll need to toss it soon, but we'll let Kendall take it for a few more runs... 

This jeep is a good one to teach Hudson how to drive. It doesn't matter how many curbs it hits or trees, or anything else. It's not the most masculine looking thing (my scarf isn't helping much either), but it will do ... 

Hudson is very proud of his new Jake and the Neverland Pirates sunglasses. I had to buy them because he was getting way too attached to Kendall's pink sparkly sunglasses... 

Hudson can't spend enough time down at our backyard creek. It's his favorite spot, I think. He loves throwing rocks, sticks, dead leaves, etc. into the water and watching it trickle downstream. It's hard to get him back up to the house... 

Who doesn't like being in nature! ... 

Another "warmer" day, this time just rain. That's a good sign that Spring is on it's way...

No comments:

Post a Comment