All of our newly metamorphasized frogs had to be released into the wild so they wouldn't die while we were gone. We were so sad to let our 14 new little friends go, but absolutely loved watching them change from tadpoles to frogs, and happy to be able to repopulate our backyard creek. I really hope these tiny things survive in the wild!...
The girls spent a week at horse back camp at Broadmeadow Farms, which meant they all needed new boots (and Batman flip flops for Hudson). A quick run to Target and they were saddled up and ready to ride... Yeeeehaw!
Camp was from 9am-4pm and by the time I picked the girls up they looked a little like this... exhausted!!
Kendall during her riding show...
Ella on her horse...
Brooklyn looking quite comfortable on her horse...
This horse was enormous, and his hooves were huge, too!!...
Next up was an outing to Duke Farms in Hillsborough with our favorite NJ Asays...
While my kiddos may look hot and miserable in this picture with Shelley and Layne, we all had such a fun day together. The farm - really an estate - was incredible. There's too much history behind the farm to write here, but we are definitely going back again!...
Trenton Thunder games are always awesome. We lucked out on our seats, the weather, and we even made it to the very end-of-game fireworks show. I love nights like this when we're together, the night is perfect, and we're all having so much fun...
Time to say goodbye to our decade old Pottery Barn Kids crib and move Hudson into a regular bed. Boo hoo! This thing amazingly survived four kids and plenty of beatings (such as having four grown kids in their at one time!). While no one else cared it was gone, I kinda felt a moment of sadness. Just a moment, and then was glad it wasn't needed anymore (if you know what I mean!)...
I think Hudson likes his new "little" boy bed and it's perfect for him to climb in and out of if he needs to...
The best is when I found him napping under his bed the next day. I guess he didn't like his bed as much as I thought!...
Roasting s'mores the only way we can right now. One day, I will get around to building us a fire pit (but don't hold me to it)...
And finally, two trips to the beach with loads of friends. This is as close to the beach and water I get with my phone and camera now after "the incident" last year...





No comments:
Post a Comment