Sunday, July 3, 2016

Saguaro Lake with the Felsteads

We made it to Arizona on Thursday, and were on Saguaro Lake with the Felsteads by Friday afternoon. This was my kids first trip to the lake and my first in YEARS!! This trip brought back tons of memories for me and all my years on the lake with my family growing up. What fun times we had and what fun times we had with the Felsteads!

Ella, Kendall, Berkley, Brooklyn, Hudson, Brody, Ledger, Case. Four girls, four boys, all ready for a day on the lake...

This was a first for all my kiddos...




Taking a swim to cool off...

Brave Miss Ella tries her hand at wake boarding. Her second try she stood up for about two seconds then fell down. She wasn't able to get back up again after a million tries, but will try again next time we're at the lake...

Uncle Jer letting Hudson drive the boat. He thought he was pretty awesome stuff...

These guys loved riding up front in the bow of the boat...

Look at those mountains in the background. What a beautiful scene...

Jer was so patient trying to help Ella get up on the wake board...

What the Felsteads call "the couch". Even though the boat was barely moving, Brooklyn was freaking out and trying to get Jer to slow it down. The rest of us on the boat were laughing so hard as she kept raising her "thumbs down" signal for him to slow down...

 Just out of curiosity, I tried my hand at wake boarding, too. Would you know I got up right away. Like riding a bike. The problem came when I was going in and out of the wake. I crashed and banged my head on the water pretty hard as I was trying to work my way back into the wake...

No comments:

Post a Comment