I also went to see GG, who is living in a home now that caters to Alzheimers, later that same night and had the cutest conversation with her. She thought she was back in college and that I was, too. She said she's been so stressed and worried about studying for her examinations that she hasn't had time to do much else. When she asked how I was doing I said I was busy taking care of four little kids. This shocked her. She was so worried about how I was going to care for four children and still have time to study for school. It was so cute. I loved visiting with her but I have to admit that when I left her room, I walked straight into the hall bathroom and sobbed my eyes out until one of the nurses came to check on me. I love my grandma so much and it hurts to know that she doesn't remember who I am. One day, in Heaven, she will again.
GPa is at the bottom of the pile somewhere...
GPa is so proud to know that that dimple in Hudson's chin is from HIS side of the family. I love how Blake is standing there, waiting his turn to hug GPa goodbye, with open arms. So cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment