Friday, July 8, 2016

2016 At The Cabin

And by Saturday evening, we were at the cabin enjoying the green grass and trees, cooler temperatures, sleeping in the top bunk beds, searching for the candy and Gatorade, riding the quads, playing baseball, watching movies under the stars, celebrating the 4th and my dad's birthday, dancing in the dark, and lighting firecrackers. And that was just the first week.

Ella got Sugar's new sign ready for the Fourth of July festivities taking place on Monday. Every single letter was carefully chosen and stuck on the board. Took her quite a while and turned out super cute...

These two cousins were the best of friends the whole time! Hudson and Blake got along so well together ,and poor Hudson was heartbroken when Blake had to leave to go back to the valley...

Baseball begins with Sugar up at bat...

 Ella, Cave or Aunt Nicole waiting to run home?...

Aunt Lisa helping Hudson figure out which way to run...

This may have been the hit that nailed Brody (pitcher) right in the eye. I took him down and I'm guessing I'm not his favorite aunt anymore...

I think it's harder to play with Blake in your arms...
 
Sometimes our baseball games get confused with wrestling matches. I think that's Brody down again...

I must say I was pretty awesome as first baseman.  I wonder who I'm about to tag out? ...

Ella was AMAZING at baseball this year. Everyone was shocked at how good she was hitting the ball this year...

 There she goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment