After the hike, we always drive to Greer for lunch at a tiny little restaurant on the main drag that can barely hold all of us at one time. They have awesome milkshakes and fruit cobblers for dessert. I love these kinds of traditions.
Sugar with all of her cute grandkids... Case, Ella, Sugar, Blake, Brody, Presley, Hudson, Brooklyn, Cave, Kendall, Ledger and Berkley. I wish, wish, wish these kids got to spend more time together throughout the year! They have so much fun together!...
I love it when the Bargerys are at the cabin, too!... Hayley, Lisa, Brody and Berkely...
My hiking crew...
We look like such a colorful group in our Allen Homes t-shirts. I think we deserve to win the grand prize, Jer! iPads for everyone!!!...
Look at the blue sky, white clouds, and greenery in the background. Isn't it amazing!? Brett, Lisa, and Hayley. We missed seeing Chandler this year by about two days. So bummed...
This was the last time we were together on the hike. The girls left me and Hudson in the dust since they walked much faster than us slowpokes...
This was break time at the half-way point. Ledger, Case, Brooklyn, Brett, and Jer...
Kendall got lucky and got to ride on the chair lift with Aunt Lisa...
No comments:
Post a Comment