The whole cabin crew...
Kendall, Presley, Berkley, Brooklyn chillin' on the hammock...
Cutest cousins ever...
I love when I get to spend time with my sister, mom, and brother. It doesn't happen but once a year, but I sure love these guys!...
Brooklyn, Ava, Kendall and Presley tried to charge everyone for dessert after the BBQ...
Sure wish Ryan could have come with us to Arizona. The picture just doesn't look right without him...
After all the day-time festivities, we pulled out the music, popcorn, and fire crackers and had a dance party on the back patio. Brooklyn and Presley had some good moves...
So did Kendall, Anaya, and Brielle...
Some of the girls rockin' out...
Ella decided a bowl of popcorn was more her style...
So did Kendall, Anaya, and Brielle...
Some of the girls rockin' out...
Ella decided a bowl of popcorn was more her style...









No comments:
Post a Comment