Monday, August 1, 2016

Harry Potter Returns

Oh boy. Can I just tell you how EXCITED I am that Harry Potter has RETURNED!!! Yes, he's back, and now I have TWO daughters who are just as obsessed with all things Harry Potter as I am. Crazy loves company, so I brought Ella and Brooklyn with me to my first ever book launch at Barnes and Noble over the weekend. We arrived at 8pm and stayed until the publisher's boxes were opened and the new book was revealed at midnight. During that time we were sorted into our houses, made wands, played games and ate the most disgusting Every Flavor Beans! Such a fun time with my two girls!

We're so ready for this...

Getting sorted...



Brooklyn and I are only half way through book #1, so she wasn't quite familiar with all the fun activities and stories from the books going on around her, but she loved it all anyway!...


Can you list all the horcruxes? No surprise that Ella could. She's read the Harry Potter series about five times now... 

He's back and I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to read the new book once Ella's done with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment