We joined the Poseys on Main Street for the annual Yardley Christmas Parade. We love going to the Poseys (especially to see their dog Annie) and seeing all our old neighbors...
Gail, our hostess...
Hudson was AMAZED when Batman came walking up to him. There's nothing like meeting your idol in person. Best Christmas gift ever!...
Look who we saw in the parade... Ryan's friend, and our neighbor, Sophie...
Ella came straight from swim practice dripping wet and freezing to a nice hot cup of cocoa and lots of yummy treats...
I'm not sure how many treats Kendall ate in the 1.5 hours we were there, but I can assure you it wasn't a safe number...
Hudson's preschool Christmas program was pretty cute, although I didn't hear much singing from him. His line in the short program was "S is for shepherd"...
A special visit from Santa who brought him a remote control truck...
No comments:
Post a Comment