Friday, June 23, 2017

Soccer, Piano, and Dance

Brooklyn had her most amazing last two games of soccer where she scored three goals and barely missed on several others. She was awesome and I was so excited to go and watch her get better and better each week. I'm so proud of how well she did her first season back on the soccer field!

Hudson didn't finish out his soccer season quite as strong as he started, but I will say he had so much fun and made some really great new friends. He seems excited to play again next season and maybe Ryan will get to be his coach again!

Ella and Kendall (Brooklyn quit piano in February) had their piano recital where they memorized and played songs they'd been working on the past few months. Ella played Arabesque and Moonlight Sonata. Kendall played Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast. They did so great and I'm so proud of the progress they made this year.

Brooklyn and Kendall had their dance recital this week, too. They worked hard in class and at home to get their two dances down so they were ready for the big stage. I was beyond proud when I saw them on stage. They knew their dances even better than I thought and I was smiling BIG the whole time. Their teacher, Mrs. Emily, is my favorite and taught them really cute dances to the songs Girlfriend and Better When I'm Dancing. They are already looking forward to dancing again next Fall.


Mrs. Alley has been their piano teacher for years now...

Hudson scored lots of goals this season - more for the other team than his own - and had so much fun playing...

Strategy meeting on the field...

Team picture...

Very first medal for playing a great season...

Yep, boys, they're exactly the same...

Supportive sister...

Brooklyn was seriously AMAZING on the soccer field during those last two games...



Brooklyn and Kendall all set for the big stage in their costumes for their Acro dance to Better When I'm Dancing. Brooklyn loved getting her hair and make up done - no surprise there!...


No comments:

Post a Comment