So, as true to form, I'm posting pictures of our 4th of July holiday celebration in St. George five days late. To post on the actual holiday would venture from tradition, and you know how much I love traditions. Plus, it's another perfect example of why my blog is titled and subtitled the way it is.
One of the best parts of our 4th of July was trying to get these eight crazy cousins together for a group picture (well, okay, and having Cafe Rio for dinner again!). Good times! Actually, none of us could believe how well they all cooperated. And, I hadn't noticed this until someone pointed it out, but Ella is the only cousin with brown hair and brown eyes. Interesting, no?
I won't even go into detail about the WORST part of our 4th of July, but lets just say Ryan is no longer in charge of the keys to our rental cars when we travel! Thank you to the ENTIRE Asay and Murray families, AAA, Erin the St. George locksmith and Brenda at Fox Car Rental (who I recommend you never rent a car from NO MATTER how good of a deal you get!)
One more thing... the 4th of July is also my dad's birthday. I sure love and miss him more than anything in the world. Happy Belated Birthday Dad!
It's good Ella adds a little diversity to our family. I like the crazy eight name - I stole it for my blog. Hope it wasn't copyrighted. That's a lot of traveling for you guys. Hope CA/AZ is going well.
ReplyDelete