I could go on and on, but lets just say we had a blast. The only part I didn't like was having my two little girls exposed to soooooo many naked women. There's a VERY GOOD REASON they call it the CITY OF SIN, and having been to Vegas a million times before, I guess I just forgot about that part. Lets hope my girls do, too!
This is how we got around. I would have given anything for our big, red, double stroller.
After an exhausting day on the Strip, our last stop was the Bellagio to watch the fountains. It's almost showtime!
Ella is planning to add these fountains to our backyard. I wish! She and Brooklyn loved them, although Brooklyn jumped a few times when the fountains made their loud popping noise when they shot up in the air. I love the way they are all looking at eachother in this picture.
For those of you familiar with the Pocohontas movie, Ella thought this tree was "Grandmother Willow." Since Ella is totally into Pocohontas at the moment, we made quite a few trips to the Rainforest Cafe to visit her.
You know that sign that says "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" where everyone gets their picture taken. Well, we did, too, only the stranger taking our famiily picture didn't do so good. Bummer. So, here is one of Ryan and the girls just below the sign instead.
Ash...what are you guys doing all the way out in Vegas? It looks like you had a great time. We are in AZ right now and will be back home tomorrow. Pete told me that you mailed us some delicious Nando's sauce! You guys are the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete