Okay, so I'm nearly a week behind in posting these pictures from Father's Day, but what can I say? I have no excuse and I'm not even going to try and make one up. The day was pretty uneventful, as most of our "special occasions" are in this house. The weather turned out to be RAINY (surprise surprise), so we didn't BBQ or go on a fun bike ride. Instead, we went to church, took naps and went for a short walk in between rain showers. Good enough, right? Ella and I did, however, have a great time making Ryan a beautiful, straight-from-the-box yellow cake that was almost unedible. You know that frosting you buy at the grocery store that comes in a tub... ?... disgusting, but convenient. The best part of the meal was the chocolate covered strawberries that Ella's Sunbeam teacher gave her to give to her dad for Father's Day. THANK YOU MONICA! Well, at any rate, Happy Father's Day to Ryan, who really is a GREAT FATHER!

Brooklyn is finally starting to like cake, ice cream... you know, the good stuff. She takes two or three bites, but then she's done. It's a start.

Ella has no problem eating the sweet stuff - and finishing every last bite (well, except for the stuff that ends up on her face, clothes, chair, rug, etc.)

Yes, this is our beautiful cake. Nice decorating Ella.

And here he is... the man of the hour! Happy Belated Father's Day, hun.
No comments:
Post a Comment