The girls and I arrived in Arizona yesterday after spending five fun-filled days hanging out with the Asay clan in St. George, Utah. Imagine eight kids under the age of six... yes, that was us. We had a blast hiking in Zion's National Park, swimming, seeing Ice Age 3 (loved it), visiting the Wildlife Museum, walking the grounds at the St. George Temple, eating awesome Cafe Rio Mexican food (please build one in Pennsylvania... PLEASE!) and just hanging out with family. Honestly, I think I have the best in-laws on Earth (and I'm not just saying that because they read this blog). I'm really, really lucky! Sorry to all of you who hate yours. You're really missing out.
So, if you're keeping track of our travels this month, it goes something like this:
Philly to Vegas
Vegas to St. George
St. George to Phoenix
Phoenix to California
California to Phoenix
Phoenix to Philly
How's that for a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment