Weight: 19.9 pounds - 66 percentile
Length: 28.25 inches - 89 percentile
Head: 17.5 inches - 66 percentile
Needless to say our little guy is growing fast. He is full of all sorts of surprises. Here are a few I can think of...
- He loves eating real food now, not the pureed baby stuff. String cheese is probably his favorite so far, but he's really just beginning to try things.
- He learned to shake his head side to side like he's saying "no". I'm sure that's not what he means by it, but he sure gets quite a reaction from the girls when he does it. So, of course, he does it some more. It's really cute.
- He is getting better at sitting up on his own.
- He thinks his loud, crazy, in-your-face-all-the-time sisters are interesting and funny. I wonder how long that will last?! =-)
- He loves book-time at night. His favorite book right now is one of Kendall's old favorites. I think it's called "I Am Tall" and it has flaps. He also loves the touchy feely ones.
- He still likes to sleep on his tummy and is sleeping great at night. He also loves to go to bed REALLY early - like 6pm - but I try to push him a little later if I can so he's not up at 5 am. However, last night he only made it to 5:30 pm, and just barely!
This kid is super cute and fun. We all just love him to pieces!
So, we found out from the dr. that the brown spot on his forehead is not a birth mark since he didn't have it when he was born. Apparently it's a mole.
I'm such a mean mom to make him sit for a picture after getting three shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment