The girls took up a whole new sport while we were there - boogie boarding. Yes, I know... it's sad to say that I don't think my kids have ever boogie boarded until then, but of course they absolutely loved it. The funny thing is, we didn't actually bring boogie boards with us to the beach. They walked up to complete strangers and asked if they could borrow theirs, and the people were nice enough to say yes. Isn't that so awesome?!
When we got to the beach, Kendall refused to even get her toes wet in the water. When it was time to go, I literally had to drag her out of the water and threaten to leave her at the beach. She had the best time getting "chased" by the waves. I can't even count the number of times she ran up and down.
Surfer girls. Ella and Brooklyn had already returned their borrowed bookie boards.
I feel sooooooooo terrible. I didn't take one single picture of Hudson the whole time we were there. Poor kid!




Loved catching up on your life. Your kids are going to LOVE having this blog to look back on.
ReplyDelete