Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kendall's Bouncy Birthday "Party"

Okay, "party" is stretching it quite a bit, cause it was just our family, but we did have fun at the bouncy place. It's just hard to plan a party when Kendall doesn't have any friends yet. She said she didn't want to invite any of the kids from her nursery class at church, so what was I going to do? I was kinda hoping the bouncy place would be busy with other kids, but nope, it was JUST us almost the entire time. The bouncy place had a variety of things to do so the kids never got bored.



 Poor Hudson was sooooo tired.




 I finally got him to sleep and no, he's not being suffocated. It looks like it, but there's plenty of breathing room.

 So, I set up a table with a table cloth, balloons, cute plates and napkins, etc., but Kendall really wanted to sit on this tiny little table. Not only did Brooklyn and Ella join her at the table, but they all three wanted to sit together on one side. I think Brooklyn and Ella have only one bum cheek on the seat.
 We ordered pizzas from next door and then I brought cupcakes, frosting and sprinkles for the girls to decorate their own.
 Somewhere underneath all those sprinkles is a cupcake...
 Ryan's decorating his own...
 How is it Ella?
 No party is complete without some sort of goodie bag/party favor (would someone please outlaw these cause I can't stand all the little dinky junk that's usually in them). The girls got light-up rings and tops, cool sunglasses, disguise masks, squirt guns, ring pops, fruit snacks, and little snails from the movie Turbo.

 Is that you Brooklyn? I can't tell with that great disguise you have on. =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment