This kid loves his books. The minute we sit down in his bedroom chair, Hudson will flip over and do some amazing gymnastics moves all in an attempt to reach the pile of books on his bedroom floor. If I don't read to him before naps and at bedtime, he throws an absolute fit and will refuse to eat. Once the book is opened, he sits patiently and looks at the pictures and even tries to lift the flaps, press the buttons to play the music, feel the different textures, or pull out the sliding pages.
Hudson is becoming so active! The changing table has become a battle ground just trying to get him to hold still long enough for me to change his diaper. It's amazing how fast this kid can move, too. I'll set him down on the ground and within minutes he's rolled to some other part of the room. I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on him!
Hudson is a total snuggler. I love when he falls asleep in my arms or on my shoulder. And I love when I put him down in his crib and he smiles and waits for his big goodnight kiss on the check from me.
We are so beyond blessed to have this little guy in our lives. What fun we are having with him!
So here were his stats at his 9-month appoint:
Height - 30.25 inches long (97th percentile)
Weight - 21.5 pounds (67th percentile)
I was putting Hudson's 9-month height measurement on our growth chart the other day and noticed that Hudson is currently one inch taller than Brooklyn was at 1 year old. Is that possible or did I measure Brooklyn wrong?
I love pushing the stroller up the hill to the bus stop when this is my view looking down...
The girls love on Hudson all day long...



No comments:
Post a Comment