Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kendall's First Day of Pre-school

I'm sorry to say I don't remember much about Kendall's first day of pre-school. It was a nearly a month ago and frankly, my brain doesn't work that far back in time. I do remember how excited she was to finally go to school like her big sisters. She's been talking about it all summer long and every time we'd drive by her school, we would all point and say, "There's Kendall's new school."

Kendall was a little surprised when she finally realized she would not be taking the bus to school like Ella, even though I'd been telling her for weeks. She was also surprised that Brooklyn was not going to the same pre-school with her. When that realization finally sunk in, I was worried she would throw a fit at the school doors and not want to go in (especially if there were other kids screaming) on the first day.  However, she walked right in, past the few screaming kids, and didn't even turn around once to smile or say goodbye, or even wave. I guess that's a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment