Hudson loved dyeing eggs this year. He dyed all 12 of them pretty quickly, and then went through dyed them all again. Then he dyed them all a third time. I finally had to tell him the eggs were done cause the eggs were starting to turn some very ugly colors...
Brooklyn created some pretty amazing eggs this year. She used our assortment of Sharpie markers to make each egg into little animals like bunnies, birds, puppies, etc. They were honestly so cute I wanted to keep them forever (and I did until May 17th and then I couldn't stand the smell of them anymore and tossed them). I was so impressed with her artistic creativity...
Kendall just dipped and dyed to her heart's content, and created some beautiful colors on her eggs. It's amazing the colors you can make with just red, yellow, blue and green...
Ella had some pretty-colored eggs, too, as well as four Hogwart's House eggs. We're still looking forward to staying up late during the summer to watch all of the movies now that we've finally finished reading all SEVEN books together. It took us just two and a half years...
He's so proud of his eggs...
Just waiting to go downstairs to search for eggs. It's a shame the Easter Bunny has to hide them indoors, but at least we don't have to brave the cold...
And they're off...
I guess we're opening Easter Baskets first. The kids got an assortment of things including paint-your-own bird houses, pots and flower seeds to plant, candy, money, and Legos...
Hudson also got some cool new superhero underwear - his favorite - cause the boy is now potty trained!! Yahoo!...
Stuffed animals from Aunt Kathleen...
On to the hunt for eggs...
No comments:
Post a Comment