One of my favorite traditions during the months of May and June has become strawberry picking. So, for our third year, the girls and I - along with some friends - headed out to our local farm for some delicious, sun-ripened strawberries. The only problem was... there weren't any. Seriously! Apparently, the season has been thrown off a bit due to the massive amounts of rain we've had the past two months. We literally searched the strawberry fields and ended up bringing home about 20 strawberries. Thank goodness the farm also has one of the best playgrounds in town and the best ice cream! Who needs strawberries anyway?!

Michael and Ella fooling around with the strawberry boxes on their heads.

Brooklyn having a great time just being outside in the dirt.

Brooklyn picking one of the very few strawberries we could find.

Brooklyn thinking she is older than she is and can do things she really can't do yet.

Brooklyn, Ella and Ella's friend Erin on the playhouse swing. I love the smile on Brooklyn's face because I know exactly what she's thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment