These are two of my most favorite veterans. My grandma served in the Navy and my grandpa served in the Army Air Core. I love you both. Thank you and Happy Memorial Day.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sacrifice
Thanks to all of the men and women who have, are and will sacrifice their lives to serve, fight and die for our country. I couldn't have felt more proud and emotional about that sacrifice than I did today as I stood on our front lawn and enjoyed our little town's Memorial Day parade. Tears flowed unexpectedly as I watched all of the brave men and women in uniform march proudly by our front door. Freedom comes at a price - thank you to all who have paid it for me and my family.
These are two of my most favorite veterans. My grandma served in the Navy and my grandpa served in the Army Air Core. I love you both. Thank you and Happy Memorial Day.
These are two of my most favorite veterans. My grandma served in the Navy and my grandpa served in the Army Air Core. I love you both. Thank you and Happy Memorial Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These 2 are the best!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Yeah!! I hope that you got my message on Sunday. I'll call you later! Love you!
ReplyDelete