After the show, we all went out back to the playground for a picnic. It was fun. Here I am with my girls, Ella with her best friends Gabrielle and Liam, plus one of Brooklyn playing on the playground.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Out for the Summer
Ella 'graduated' from her first year of pre-school today. I can't believe the year is already gone! She and her classmates wore puppy dog hats and sang a few songs to the audience of parents and siblings. Well, they were supposed to sing songs, but they all mostly just stood there and watched their teachers sing. It was quite exciting. I think most of the parents were a little disappointed Ella didn't break out in crazy dance moves again like she did at the Christmas show, but that might be the result of her being 'properly trained' at a dance studio now. Bummer!
After the show, we all went out back to the playground for a picnic. It was fun. Here I am with my girls, Ella with her best friends Gabrielle and Liam, plus one of Brooklyn playing on the playground.


After the show, we all went out back to the playground for a picnic. It was fun. Here I am with my girls, Ella with her best friends Gabrielle and Liam, plus one of Brooklyn playing on the playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment