Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Snip, Snip

Ella and Brooklyn finally got their hair cut. It was definitely time! Brooklyn's was getting so long and straggly around her ears and in the back, and her bangs were hanging in her eyes (mine are, too, and they are driving me crazy!) This wasn't Brooklyn's first haircut - the third, I think - but this was the first time she actually sat still long enough for me to get pictures. The end result was a cute little bob, although I forgot to get pictures of the final result. Ella also got a cute layered cut, but I could only focus on one kid at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fun. You guys are looking great!! How is your hubbie doing in the new call? Nick says hi... :0) Have you checked out my blog? I been thinking about doing one and then Nick showed me that you started one and it put me over the top. Check me out.

    http://imabloggernotafighter.blogspot.com/

    be well.

    ReplyDelete